Conservatory & Pergola Roof Awnings
Exterior conservatory awnings have several benefits over internal blinds.
More suited to the flat roof lean to type conservatory with this style of blind you are stopping the sun's rays from reaching the glass, greatly reducing any heat gain. Easy to operate, with a simple push of a button you have shade when you need it and when not required they simply retract back into their neat cassette to protect them from the elements.
Our conservatory blinds are manufactured in Germany to the highest of standards, manufactured from heavy duty aluminium extrusions protected by a powder coated finish. They are electrically operated and can be combined with automatic sun, wind & rain sensors if required.
There is a vast range of materials available in all types of colours from screen mesh fabrics to a full range of acrylic fabrics.
- Available in widths of up to 6 metres wide in one blind with the option to link more units together if required
- Large projections may require an intermediate fabric support roller
- Easy to operate with electric operation
- The frame work can be powder coated in one of 47 standard frame colours
- The unit runs down a side track system which is kept under tension to keep the fabric taut
- They are also suitable for mounting onto pergola roofs
Design & Technology
47 frame colours / 8 trend colours.
Exclusive fabric collection
Wide choice of sophisticated plain or pattern materials also Solitis Sun Screen Materials.
WGM 2030 Depending on the version, max width: 20mt, Max Projection: 6.5mt
WGM 1030 Depending on the version, max width: 18mt, Max Projection: 5mt