The Weinor Topas is a semi cassette awning, fitted with an aluminium roof profile to help protect the cover when retracted.
The front valance keeps the awning looking neat when retracted against the wall. The front rail has a gutter channel which helps to direct any light rain to the sides of the awning.Download Weinor Topas Awning
- Aluminium protective cover board
- Valance removable for winter months
- Heavy duty chain linked blind arms
- 47 Standard frame colours and 8 Trend colours
- Exclusive fabric collection - Wide choice of plain and patterned materials
- Electric operation by remote control or manual crank operation
Maximum Awning Sizes
Max. Width: 1-section awning: 700cm / 2-section connected awning: 1200cm, Projection:150cm to 400cm
Max Projection to Minimum Awning Width Ratio
Width 201 to 250cm = 200cm Max Projection
Width 252 to 300cm = 250cm Max Projection
Width 301 to 350cm = 300cm Max Projection
Width 351 to 400cm = 350cm Max Projection
Width 401 to 700cm = 400cm Max Projection
Max. Width 1-section: 700cm / 2-section: 1,200cm
Max. Projection: 400cm
MiniMax Cross Over Arm System
It is the first choice, especially for narrow deep patios or balconies. The MiniMax is an option for several awning models.
Includes Agido-868-Sensor (when equipped with WeiTronic remote control). This assures extra safety, as the awning is retracted during heavy vibration.
Weinor Quality Standard
Safety and long service life.