The Recessed Awning is the perfect blind to add that stylish look to any shop front.
The awning has been designed to fit into a pre-prepared timber blind box that would be built into your facia, normally by a builder or shop fitter. When the awning is retracted it leaves a clean and unobtrusive finish to the facia. The Weinor N2000 awning has been designed so that it can be recessed into the shop front. When a new shop front is being specified it is advisable to contact us in the early design stages to ascertain the correct blind box dimensions and fixing height for your premises.
These blinds can be fitted into some old type of existing blind boxes if they are large enough.
Click here for blind box dimensions
- Flat front rail closes flush to shop facia for a neat appearance
- The large front rail encloses the blind arms when not in use
- Valance removable for winter months
- Heavy duty chain linked blind arms with tilting arm and wind lock safety device
- 47 Standard frame colours and 8 Trend colours
- Exclusive fabric collection - Wide choice of plain and patterned materials
- Electric operation by remote control or manual crank operation
Maximum Awning Sizes
Max. Width: 600cm Projection:150cm to 350cm
Max Projection to Minimum Awning Width Ratio
Width 201 to 250cm = 200cm Max Projection
Width 252 to 300cm = 250cm Max Projection
Width 301 to 350cm = 300cm Max Projection
Width 351 to 600cm = 350cm Max Projection
Max. Width 1-section: 700cm / 2-section: 1,200cm
Max. Projection: 400cm
Can be used up to wind force 5. The optional weinor wind supports stabilise your awning in windy conditions.
Includes Agido-868-Sensor (when equipped with WeiTronic remote control). This assures extra safety, as the awning is retracted during heavy vibration.
Weinor Quality Standard
Safety and long service life.