I2000 & K2000 Awning
The Weinor I2000 & K2000 awning has been a long running favourite of Worth & Co Blinds. Over the years it has proven to be an extremely reliable and strong awning which will give many years of trouble free use.
Not many products harmonise as impressively as the classically elegant cassette awnings I2000 and K2000 bringing technology and aesthetics together. Both can be combined and extended as required and are available in widths of up to 7mt (or coupled units up to 12mt) and with a projection of up to 4mt.
The K2000 is the same as the I2000, but has an additional back frame profile section which is only required if the back of the awning is visible.
- Curved front with flat back, so fits flush to the wall for a neat appearance
- The large front rail adds stability and fully seals off the cover and blind arms when not in use
- Valance removable for winter months
- Heavy duty chain linked blind arms with tilting arm and wind lock safety device
- 47 Standard frame colours and 8 Trend colours
- Exclusive fabric collection - Wide choice of plain and patterned materials
- Electric operation by remote control or manual crank operation
- Optional lighting bar which fits neatly to the base of the awning
Maximum Awning Sizes
Max. Width: Width 1-section awning: 700cm / 2-section connected awning: 1200cm Projection:150cm to 400cm
Max Projection to Minimum Awning Width Ratio
Width 201 to 250cm = 200cm Max Projection
Width 251 to 300cm = 250cm Max Projection
Width 301 to 350cm = 300cm Max Projection
Width 351 to 450cm = 350cm Max Projection
Width 451 to 700cm = 400cm Max Projection
Max. Width 1-section: 700cm / 2-section: 1,200cm
Max. Projection: 400cm
Can be used up to wind force 5. The optional weinor wind supports stabilise your awning in windy conditions.
Includes Agido-868-Sensor (when equipped with WeiTronic remote control). This assures extra safety, as the awning is retracted during heavy vibration.
Weinor Quality Standard
Safety and long service life.